This is a 10 step walkthrough of submitting a show to HPR
Hosted by b-yeezi on 2019-11-07 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: podcast, hpr, how-to.
Listen in ogg,
mp3 format. | Comments (1)
This series is designed to help the new host begin podcasting and to give the experienced host some tips and tricks.
The series is open to all.
- Record your episode
- Go to http://hackerpublicradio.org
- Click on "Give Shows"
- Click on "Calendar" (the link is not obvious, so use your browser's find functionality to search for the word "Calendar").
Edit: Please use the ⇧Upload⇧ link in the menu bar
- Choose a slot
- Submit your email address
- Click the link in the confirmation email
- Create your profile (if new), then fill in the form with title, summary and show notes
- Attach your episode and submit (wait for long upload process)
- Receive your confirmation email, and enjoy your episode!
Comment #1 posted on 2019-11-07T07:47:26Z by Ken Fallon
As a result of this show there is now an "⇧Upload⇧" button on every page.
!!! Please note we *do* use your email address everywhere !!!
It is associated with your episode and will live on forever
"Note: This email address will be published on the HPR website and will be given out in the feeds, so please use a public email address for this purpose. Where we publish it we pad it with dot nospam at-sign nospam dot.
i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org becomes email@example.com "
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).